Library Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives
Cagayan State University–Carig Campus Library to be the institution’s full partner in the pursuit of a wide range of global information resources to attain quality education using advance technology and innovative services.
It is the mission of the Library to provide comprehensive information resources and services to support the teaching, learning and research of the University, by developing and promoting access to quality information resources making library users more knowledgeable and globally competitive.
Goals & Objectives
- Collect library materials in all formats, and continuously strengthen and update all collections to meet the needs for teaching, learning, and research.
- Organize materials to facilitate their use.
- Educate and assist library patrons in the identification and effective use of information resources.
- Improve access to the library collections and promote library services to students and faculty.
- Create an environment that promotes study & research by maintaining and improving the physical environment and services.
- Inculcate in the students the value of reading.
- Adhere to the principles of fairness and equality.
- Maintain a comfortable, welcoming and secure place for study, work, research and learning.
- Develop and increase as needed quality staff in the services and operations of the library.