The CSU-Carig Library attempts to maintain an atmosphere that is conducive to learning, research and relaxation. With this reason, library users are expected to conform to the following guidelines:
- Silence must be observed at all times. Cellular phones must be in a silent mode while in the Library premises.
- The library adopts the “No borrower’s card, No ID card, No Entry” policy.
- Only pens and sheets of paper are allowed inside the library. All bags, cases, folders etc. must be left in the baggage area.
- Anyone caught writing, defacing or mutilating the book or any library material will be expected to change the material with the same title, author and edition.
- Eating, smoking, sleeping and other unnecessary act like writing on the walls and tables are prohibited in the library.
- Inappropriately dressed patrons that may cause disturbance are not allowed in the library.
- All library users must cooperate in keeping the library clean and orderly. Students and other users of the library should put back their chairs (lifting them up not dragging) before they leave their place in the area.